Panasonic Communication Solutions
Panasonic Business Communication Business announced on the 2nd December 2020 that they will be ceasing to sell PBX systems in two years time. Based on this announcement, we wouldn't recommend a Panasonic PBX system to new customers. A Panasonic upgrade would not be our advised option for our current Panasonic customers, however, we can do upgrades up to the December date in 2022.
We will continue to support existing Panasonic customers through the second-hand spares market after the end-of-sale date for as long as we can. It may however be a good opportunity to review your system and take a look at the other options we can provide.
Get in touch with us if you would like to talk through your options.
Designed for SME businesses the KX-NS700 is a small system with the ability to scale with growth. It's a cost effective legacy and IP communication system that is easy to install and maintain, and is best suited to companies with up to 250 users..
- a smart hybrid pbx system for SME's
- expand from 6 extension to 288 with expansion units
- built in applications including call centre solution, mobile solution and voicemail
The KS-NS1000 is highly flexible and can be integrated into your existing infrastructure. It an be tailored to suit your requirements - whether for a small office for 2 people or for a large company with several locations
- a hybrid system that can suit all requirements
- Smartphones and tables can be seamlessly integrated
- full multi cell DECT system support
- upto 24 ports per unit
- can expand to 8,000 users
- reliable back up to protect against system failures
- call centre solution
- high performance applications
If you would like a quote or more information do contact us on 01952 528000 now