Design, Installation and Training
Installing modern business phone systems requires skill and knowledge. Connexis engineers have experience of, and technical accreditations for, the full range of business communication capabilities delivered by multiple suppliers.
We can help guide you in selecting the most effective combination of business communication options based on your specific requirements and integrate it seamlessly into your workplace.
We can assist and advise on all aspects of your solution installation, integration and configuration, and provide on-call technical support and aftercare to ensure a trouble free and continuous level of service.
Installation and set-up services we offer include:
- Installation of Telecom Equipment (New systems or upgrades)
- Supply and configuration of server and data networks
- Cabling Services
- The supply and integration of Wireless networks
- Email and internet access across new or existing networks
- Employee Internet access control
- System support including Avaya, Mitel, Panasonic, BT, Oak, UNIFY and LG Telephone systems
- Specialist video and data equipment
- Application software installation and configuration
Connexis has unified communication and connectivity customers throughout the UK, so wherever you are, and whatever your technical needs are, we can offer our experience, expertise and resources to oversee the successful roll-out of your new hardware, cabling, and communications interfaces.
A new unified communication phone system can often be a little bewildering. We help your users get the knowledge and confidence they need. Training can be just a basic introduction, in groups, or individual coaching.
Refresher training is available on request.