WatchGuard Basic Security
- Intrusion Prevention uses constantly updated signatures to scan traffic on all major protocols which provides you with real-time protection against network threats that includes spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows.
- Reputation-Based Threat Prevention is a Cloud-based web reputation service that aggregates data from various feeds to provide you with real-time protection from malicious sites and botnets and dramatically improving web processing overhead.
- WebBlocker blocks known malicious sites and allows you to block inappropriate content, manage network bandwidth usage, and increase employee productivity.
- spamBlocker provides you with real-time, continuous and highly reliable protection from spam and phishing attempts.
- Gateway AntiVirus continuously updates signatures to detect and block known threats and new variants, including spyware, trojans, worms, viruses and rogueware. Heuristic analysis tracks suspicious data constructions and actions to prevent unknown viruses.
- Application Control allows you to block, restrict or allow access to applications based on a user's role, department and on the time of day.
- Network Discovery generates a visual map of all the nodes on your network so you can easily see where you might be at risk. It helps you ensure only authorised devices are connected to your network.
If you would like a quote to buy or renew or WatchGuard Basic Security licence call us at Connexis on 01952 528000